Vision One works closely with wide range of charities and not-for-profit organisations in almost every aspect of their work. Our team of social and charity research experts provide the insight and direction that helps charities achieve their aims, by; maximising their fundraising efforts, managing their brand, connecting with key audiences or heightening media coverage.
Our work with charities, includes:
- Special interest groups: e.g. Children, Armed Forces,
- Environmental: e.g. Conservation and Protection
- Health and Well-being: e.g. Cancer research, Carers
- Education: Schools, Universities, Teachers
- Arts and Cultures: e.g. Museums, Arts
We also work with clients in Housing and Local Government – These services are covered in more detail in their own respective sections.
Market Research for Charities and NGO
We have conducted research with a range of charities in the UK including: Cancer Research UK, The Royal British Legion, The Stroke Association, The Childrens’ Society and many more – as illustrated below.