If you are a Running, Cycling or Triathlon enthusiast, why not earn some cash and come along and take part in some exciting Focus Groups in Central Manchester this July.
We are on the lookout for adults of 25-49 in Manchester area who consider themselves as cycling enthusiasts or elite runners to get involved with one of our projects about some new technology.
If you are aged 25-49 years of age, live or work in central Manchester and take your cycling and running seriously, then you could be eligible to take part in some forthcoming Market research focus groups next month so get in touch!
We would like to hear from you if:
- You consider yourself to be a hardcore cyclist or runner however, not professional.
- You take part in competitive events per year, for example triathlon, Spartan, Tough Mudder, 10K, 5K, Marathon, Cycling Sportif, Cycling events and Cycling stage races.
- You are interested in or currently use wearable sport tech.
- You are a sports trainer or a coach in any way.
- Date: 25th July 2017
- Location: Central Manchester (TBA)
- Time and duration: Evening (6 or 8pm start) x 90 Minutes
- Incentive: £70 paid in cash on the day
Please complete the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch within a few days where you will be asked to provide further information about you in order to assess whether you fit the profile required for this project. You will then be informed if you are eligible and you will then receive more detailed instructions about the Project. If you have any questions please feel free to call Charlotte on 0151 945 0152 or click here for an explanation about Focus Groups.
Thank You – Please pass this on to any friends you might have who you feel is eligible and we look forward to hearing from you!