Research Manager (or SRE) Liverpool
We’re on the lookout for someone to fill our exciting position of Market Research Manager (or Senior Research Executive) at our lovely new Liverpool offices with flexible working. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing agencies with offices across the UK, specialising in consumer, brand and business research with both Qualitative and Quantitative capability.
Ideally, you would have research and insight experience and in particular qualitative interviewing and analysis experience. For example, this might be moderating depth interviews and/or focus groups online or face-to-face. You’ll be joining us at a very exciting time for the business and joining our team specialists – employing new creative and exciting tools towards each methodology inside of traditional research, neuroscience and behavioural economics to go the extra mile to ‘wow’ our clients.
In the role, you will be working in partnership with our operational team and alongside our highly experienced directors to provide our clients with outstanding insights. You should have a genuine interest in both the operational and logistical side of research and a strong understanding of marketing. The role likely to involve:
- Being responsible for managing our qualitative operations
- Build strong relationships and providing a high-level service.
- Carry out fieldwork and manage the process from start to finish, collaborating with both internal team and external parties.
- Responsibility for innovation and developing our qualitative services – including; online, gamification, behavioural insights etc
What qualities you will need to possess…
- You will need to have a passion for understanding people and exploring new ideas and techniques and enjoy working closely in a team.
- You’ll be a confident and empathetic research professional – driven by developing long term strategic relationships with clients.
- You’ll have a range of methodologies and techniques in your tool kit. You’ll also be willing to try new things and pushing the boundaries where necessary.
- Ideally, you will have an interest in and knowledge of psychology, marketing, behavioural science, business studies and neuroscience.
- You’ll have a talent for creating compelling story-telling. In particular, engaging insights and a flair for creative thinking, combined with a thorough attention to detail.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who is articulate, highly motivated and has a ‘can do’ attitude and prepared to get stuck in but also assist the rest of the team as and when called for. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. All candidates will be considered equally.
In addition to an excellent salary and package, you will also have plenty of opportunities to develop your career. You’ll also have the opportunity to work in a vibrant environment which is guaranteed to challenge and stimulate. To apply please complete the form below or send your CV to Recruitment At Vision One: [email protected]