There is nothing quite like London at Christmas time.
Its that time of the year again; The lights, the Christmas trees, all of the window displays and the festive buzz... Christmas really makes London come alive. To help save you time doing your research we have put together our top London picks for Christmas!
1. Take in the atmosphere at Hyde parks winter wonderland - Returning again this year for more festive fun.
2. Take a wander along the enchanted trail through the beautiful botanical gardens, Christmas at kew.
3. Travel back to the Victorian times at the museum of London and take your little ones to meet father Christmas.
4. Immerse yourselves into the world of The nutcracker ballet at the Royal Opera House.
5. Head up to Covent Garden for a bit of Christmas shopping with a great mix of Designer brand labels, vintage stores and high street shops.
6. Sing along and get traditional with the Candlelight carols at The Royal Albert Hall.
7. Splash out in one of London's amazing Michelin star restaurants. (Claridges)
8. Glide away on one of London's most beautiful Christmas Ice rinks with Fortnum & Mason at Somerset House.
9. Take yourself along to the wonderful world of Harry Potter, Hogwarts in the snow.
10. Get out of the city's hustle and bustle and Sit back in a cosy little pub with mince pies and mulled wine.
We wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year!
From all the team at Vision One xxx