Vision One is sponsoring this year's MPA Inspiration Awards - October 2017 Manchester!
The MPA awards ceremony will take place at The Midland Hotel on 19th October 2017 and tables/tickets are now on sale. Tickets are limited so please do book in advance to guarantee a place. The booking form can be downloaded here. Closing date for entries is Friday 5th May 2017.
MPA's core aim is to create a rich, dynamic, stimulating community of and for creatively minded people. It is to give people a voice and a sense of belonging. It is to give you the chance to be part of an organisation which you own, shape, evolve and control.
The not-for-profit membership organisation today comprises over 2000 people. People from the media, film, creative and digital industries. People ranging from the great and the good to the greenest of newcomers. They are the largest publicity association in Europe.
Members of the MPA have access to a wide range of activities. These include business lunches, networking, training programmes, social and sporting events and talent and skills initiatives.
The awards evening will be at the luxury Midland hotel right in the heart of Manchester and the categories will include:
- Best digital agency campaign
- Best creative agency campaign
- Best media agency campaign
- Best sales team campaign
- Best PR agency campaign
- Big Bang
- Best content creation
- Inspiring Manchester
- Small Digital agency of the year (up to 20 employees)
- Large Digital agency of the year (20+ employees)
- Small Creative agency of the year (up to 20 employees)
- Large Creative agency of the year (20+ employees)
- Small Media agency of the year (up to 25 employees)
- Large Media agency of the year (25+ employees)
- Small Media sales team of the year (up to 10 employees)
- Large Media sales team of the year (10+ employees)
- Small PR Agency of the year (up to 25 employees)
- Large PR Agency of the year (25+ employees)
- Apprentice Award
- Rising Star
- Student Awards
Other companies that will also be sponsoring the awards are; The Business Growth Hub, MEN Media, Midshire and Manchester Metropolitan University. Judges for this years entries include a few of the following...
Vanessa Clifford- Newsworks deputy CEO,
Patrick Harrison- Director of Reputation Management and Strategic Media Relations.
Beccy Irving- Head of Brand - CarFinance 247
Joyce Kelso- Associate Director Marketing
Chris Mawdsley- Head of Media Strategy BBC
Anna Sampson- Head of Insight - Magnetic Media
Please get in touch if you have any questions.