Fast and reliable Concept Testing made easy
We offer a full range of concept screening and concept testing techniques and have extensive experience in both consumer and B2B markets. For example, this includes food and drink, FMCG, technology, travel and financial services.
Vision One's Concept Testing research IdeaProbe incorporates new System 1 thinking by focusing on emotion decision-making within short time frames. In addition, our testing includes the following two options:
- Firstly, Concept Screening – This is where a broad range of concepts are tested in order to find the best ideas to take forward (we refer to this as IdeaProbe Lite).
- Secondly, Concept Testing – This is a full concept evaluation test where one or more concepts are presented on their own (monadically) to avoid bias caused by order effects.
Product & Concept Testing Services
- Consumer language development (Repertory Grid)
- Concept testing and optimisation
- Simulated test markets
- Multi-country testing
UK's Best Market Research Agency 2020
Vision One's Concept Testing research IdeaProbe incorporates new System 1 thinking by focusing on emotion decision-making within short time frames. In addition, the key benefits of our approach are:
- Concept tests can provide a range of important indicators for your concept. From appeal and interest, perceived features and benefits to price perceptions and even sales potential.
- Identifying low-potential product ideas is a massive benefit of concept testing and can avoid wasting a great deal of time and money on an idea on an embarrassing flop.
- To identify who likes the concept the most and who is likely to be an early adopter. This is important to help ensure marketing is correctly focused.
- Understanding what people value about your concept and the features and benefits that appeal. This can guide future development and/or highlight the most important benefits to communicate at launch.
- Perhaps a less obvious benefit of concept testing is that it can actually help to develop the idea further to ensure it is better suited to the target market. Running a quick concept test will not only tell you if the idea has potential but where it might need improvement.
We have worked with some amazing clients developing potential concepts and products, below are just a few of those brands;
Testing new designs for Heineken’s latest counter mount
Journey To Better Health
Optimising packaging and brand communications for a healthier future
Developing the Brand Equity for the Skippy Peanut Butter brand
Washing Machines Need Love!
Developing and refining a new and successful laundry care product for European markets
Wash ‘N Shine
Measuring how Simoniz Car Care products outshine the competition
Developing scrumptious new product ideas for the UK Chocolate Consumer
Please drop us a line to discover more about our product and concept testing services.