Vision One are proud sponsors of this year’s Public Sector Communications Conference & Awards – September 2017 London.
Since inception, Vision One have been working closely with Public Sector organisations and the marketing agencies that support them (see Social Market Research services)- so we thought it would be good to give something back by supporting these communication awards. Now in it’s fifth year, the event will feature a fantastic afternoon conference with a number of high profile speakers, followed by a drinks reception, 3 course dinner and the all important Public Sector Communications awards ceremony in the evening.
The communications awards element of the event will celebrate and reward excellent communication strategies and campaigns, teams and individuals in local and national government, emergency services and not-for-profit bodies from across the UK. There are over 20 categories up for the awards including a few of the following…
- Website of the year
- Digital campaign of the year
- Best use of evaluation or research
- Best use of video
- Insight award
- Public spirited agency of the year
- Health communications team of the year
- Social marketing campaign of the year
A few of the winners from last year’s event include…
- Social Sense – R U Different? for Social marketing campaign of the year
- Pablo London – Bleed for England, for best use of video
- Northamptonshire County Council – Grow together, for Insight award
- Connect – Principa Mission Campaign for Website of the year award
- Acceleris, for Agency of the year
In terms of judging, Judges will read and pre-score all entries. They will be asked to give a score for each question within the entry form. These will then be combined to give an overall score for each entry. All judges pre-scores will then be combined and the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlists. Judges for this years entries include a few of the following…
- Bridget Ahearne Mcipr – Head of Communications, Combined Authority
- Amanda Coleman – Head of Corporate Communications, Manchester Police
- Samantha L Fay – Senior Vice President, Guinness World Records
- Celia Glynn Williams – Head of Marketing, Medway Council
- Andy Green – Founder, Andy Green Creativity
- Erin Portsmouth – Head of Communications and Engagement, NHS
Judges will meet to discuss the highest scoring entries and then agree the winner for each category. The date for the deadline of all entries is the 9th June, So enter your company now! Shortlists will be announced on the 12th July!
The event will take place at the prestigous Montcalm Marble Arch, London on Wednesday 6 September. We hope to see you there!
Vision One – The Discovery Agency