Specialists in Exploration and Creative Development
Specialising in all things qualitative, our highly regarded UK qualitative research team is headed up by Victoria Wood and Tony Lewis, who offer expert focus group moderation along with intelligent and sensitive qualitative analysis and interpretation to deliver effective and powerful research.
We are a passionate and creative research agency and see our role as making sense of the way customers see the world and what they really think. Our tried and trusted approaches are grounded in a number of disciplines, including: Psychology, NLP and Neuroscience.
We use both traditional and online data capture approaches, including: Focus Groups, Face to face and telephone in-depth interviewing, Homework, Online Bulletin Boards, Video Diaries, Larder audits, Depreviation, Disposable Cameras and Video Vox Pops. Additionally, we offer a range of System 1 and Neuromarketing tools and services which includes both Eye-tracking and Emotion tracking (e.g. Facial Expression analysis).
- Skilled qualitative moderators and executive interviewers
- Preparation of well honed discussion guides
- Close control throughout (hands-on management from senior personnel)
- ISO 20252:2012 Quality Standard
- Guidance and preparation of all necessary stimulus
- We reach the ‘hard to get’ people: directors, senior management, key decision makers
- Day, evening & weekend capacity
Meet Our Qualitative Gurus
Our team offers an excellent combination of youth and experience and can be trusted to deliver qualitative research projects that meets your exact requirements. If you are looking for a qualitative market research agency and would like more information or would like to discuss a particular study you have in mind, please contact Tony for further information using the form below.