UK Qualitative Research Agency (London)
Specialising in all things qualitative, our highly regarded UK qualitative research team is headed up by Victoria Wood and Tony Lewis, who offer expert focus group moderation along with intelligent and sensitive qualitative analysis and interpretation to deliver effective and powerful research.
We are a passionate and creative qualitative research agency and see our role as making sense of the way consumers see the world and what they really think. Our tried and trusted approaches are grounded in a number of disciplines, including: Psychology, NLP and Neuroscience.
We use both traditional and online data capture approaches, including: Focus Groups, Homework, Online Bulletin Boards, Diaries, Larder audits, Depreviation, Disposable cameras and Video Vox Pops.
We are highly experienced in a variety qualitative research techniques across both B2B and Consumer markets:
- Skilled qualitative moderators and executive interviewers
- Close control throughout (hands-on management from senior personnel)
- We reach the ‘hard to get’ people: directors, senior management, key decision makers
- Day, evening & weekend capacity
Qualitative market research is a bit like detective work, so here’s a couple of investigative techniques we use to get close to your customers:
- iVision: communication development and exploring customer experiences with eye-tracking
- SuperSnooper: using ethnography and observation research to unearth the lives of your customers
- Online Qual : Our advanced online and mobile phone tools allow us to capture rich insights from anyone in any location.
Meet the our Qualitative Gurus
Our team offers an excellent combination of youth and experience and can be trusted to deliver a qualitative research project that meets your exact requirements. If you are looking for a qualitative market research agency and would like more information or would like to discuss a particular study you have in mind, please contact Victoria or Tony for further information using the form below.