Automated Interactive Voice Response and Voice Recognition Specialists
Vision One is a specialist telephone and IVR Survey Research Company. TotalRecall is our easy to use and highly cost-effective way of gaining customer, employee and stakeholder feedback using the latest in web survey and automated IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technology.
TotalRecall allows you to capture people’s responses to survey questions automatically and can be delivered via touchscreen, freephone, post-call transfer to survey line, CATI computer aided telephone interviews, web, email and SMS! (and all this at a fraction of the cost of traditional research methods).
In practice, TotalRecall is most commonly used in telephone call centres where immediate feedback is required from customers on their recent experience with speaking with call centre staff. The great benefit for our clients is that the information is immediately available either online or via text messaging updates.
Some of the benefits of TotalRecall are:
- Easy survey set-up
- Users can set up, amend and create new versions of their own surveys over the internet with our easy-to-use survey set-up tools.
- Fully flexible Questionnaire Design
- If you have more questions than you have time for in the survey, questions can be randomised or rotated. Dependent questions can also be set up, triggered by responses to previous questions.
- There are no individual user licenses to purchase, one contract covers everyone who needs to have access.
- Multi-media: phone, web, kiosks & SMS
- The same survey can be deployed via the telephone, kiosks and on a web site. We can also supplement this with traditional research approaches (face-to-face and telephone interviewing) to cover virtually all data-capture possibilities.
- On-line survey management
- All management activities, including reporting, can be performed via any internet browser. TotalRecall does not require any special software to be installed on the user’s computer.
Please contact us today if you would like further information or a demonstration of our IVR and automated telephone research services. Please call #44 (0)203 693 3150 or hit the contact button below.