TotalRecall is a multi-faceted and cost-effective way of gaining customer feedback using the latest in market research technology. Its applications are far-reaching, including: customer service centres and post-call customer feedback, retail outlet performance and a wide variety of other customer satisfaction surveys.
The various data capture approaches include:
- In-store or remote kiosks capturing customer experiences as they happen in store
- Web surveys customers are routed to our secure website from weblinks, pop-up windows in the website or through email invitations
- Inbound calls can be forwarded (automatically or by staff) to the TotalRecall IVR system
- Text messaging invites can be sent to customers to participate in the survey
- Freephone customers can call a freephone number to provide feedback
- Postal and face-to-face paper-based surveys can also be migrated into the system