Fast and reliable Concept Testing made easy
We offer a full range of consumer research techniques and have extensive experience in food and drink, including; fresh produce, ambient and frozen products, along with other fast moving consumer goods. Our product development and concept development expertise also includes; digital, technology, travel and financial services.
Our Concept Testing research incorporates new System 1 thinking – focusing on emotion decision-making within short time frames. In addition, our testing covers the following key themes:
- Ease and speed: How quickly and easily can consumers grasp the product idea and generate appeal
- Attitudes and Beliefs: How believable, memorable, or interesting the product is.
- Purchase Intentions: The likelihood of purchasing the product or service.
- Competition: How consumers perceive the product relative to competitors
Clients Worked With
We have worked with some amazing clients developing potential concepts and products, below is just a few of those brands;
Testing new designs for Heineken’s latest counter mount
Journey To Better Health
Optimising packaging and brand communications for a healthier future
Developing the Brand Equity for the Skippy Peanut Butter brand
Washing Machines Need Love!
Developing and refining a new and successful laundry care product for European markets
Wash ‘N Shine
Measuring how Simoniz Car Care products outshine the competition
Developing scrumptious new product ideas for the UK Chocolate Consumer
Our product testing and development research services include:
- In home placement (Home Use Tests)
- Multi-country product testing
- Preference mapping and drivers of liking
- Consumer language development (Repertory Grid)
Related Consumer News
For further information or to discuss your product testing research requirements please contact Tony Lewis or call on 0203 693 3150.