Fast and reliable Concept Testing made easy
We offer a full range of consumer research techniques and have extensive experience in food and drink, including; fresh produce, ambient and frozen products, along with other fast moving consumer goods. Our product development and concept development expertise also includes; digital, technology, travel and financial services.
Our Concept Testing research incorporates new System 1 thinking – focusing on emotion decision-making within short time frames. In addition, our testing covers the following key themes:
- Ease and speed: How quickly and easily can consumers grasp the product idea and generate appeal
- Attitudes and Beliefs: How believable, memorable, or interesting the product is.
- Purchase Intentions: The likelihood of purchasing the product or service.
- Competition: How consumers perceive the product relative to competitors
Our product testing and development research services include:
- In home placement (Home Use Tests)
- Multi-country product testing
- Preference mapping and drivers of liking
- Consumer language development (Repertory Grid)
Related Consumer News
For further information or to discuss your product testing research requirements please contact Tony Lewis or call on 0203 693 3150.