Specialists in Grocery, Brands and Shopper Research
From innovation and product development to understanding shoppers and mapping the customer journey, Vision One’s FMCG insight services provides food and drink brand owners, manufacturers and retailers with a powerful and actionable insights.
Our range of food and drink market research services, include:
- Branding – Brand proposition and positioning
- Pack testing and development (PackProbe)
- Concept Testing / concept product testing
- Range and Category Reviews
- Product testing – Hall Tests and In-home formulation and optimisation studies)
- Purchase decision making (in-store and online)
- Pricing and increasing shopper spend
Our Food & Drink Clients
Our talented directors have managed both UK and international market research studies across a range of categories including; fresh produce (fruit and veg), fresh and frozen meat, tinned and frozen foods, both soft and alcoholic drinks and hot beverages.
Baking To Perfection
Customer Satisfaction Research identifying issues holding back Brand Growth of this artisan baker
Journey To Better Health
How Concept Testing shapes branding opportunities
International Research into Food & Drink products across the globe
Baking For Success
Optimising Packaging Design and messaging for success
Developing scrumptious new product ideas for the UK Chocolate Consumer
Putting The Pop Into Popcorn
Revealing new insights into UK healthy snacking market and brand perceptions
Why Choose Us
All our FMCG projects are custom designed and designed around you. Our extensive range of tools and services are continually evolving and incorporate the latest thinking across a wide range of disciplines including marketing, neuroscience, psychology, retailing etc.
In a nutshell, our research approach can be summarised as follows:
- All our research is completely customised to your precise needs.
- We have our own national field team with vast experience of managing face to face interviewing and hall tests for product testing.
- Food and drink researchers who have the expertise to investigate the most challenging subjects through focus groups, depth interviewing, ethnography.
- i-Vision is our suite of eye-tracking research technologies which are ideal for packaging and other forms of communications research.
- In-house data processing unit skilled in designing highly effective surveys which provide quality insights and reduce drop-out and respondent fatigue.
Recent FMCG Research News
For further information about our food and drink and other FMCG research services please call us on 0203 693 3150 or use the contact button below.