Specialists in Residential and Social Housing Research
Vision One works closely with a range of housing providers from private construction companies to housing associations and local councils providing high quality and actionable insights. Examples of our ad hoc and on-going housing market research projects, include:
- STAR surveys and tenant satisfaction research
- Repairs surveys and customer service research
- Brand name and logo development research
- Brand tracking (including; awareness, interest and imagery)
- Customer segmentation and resident profiling
- Research to understand tenant needs and develop services
- Well being and research with vulnerable audiences
- Census and other ad-hoc research
Clients Worked With
We love helping housing associations with their needs, below are just some of the fantastic clients we've worked with;
Find Your New Home
Establishing reactions to development plans with potential residents
Understanding how residents are feeling about their financial situation
Keeping Family Close
Providing a snapshot of resident’s satisfaction with services
Completing a STAR survey to provide a snapshot of resident’s satisfaction with services
Helping Build Better Homes
Creating new and better experiences for London’s homebuyers
Our directors have managed nationwide projects in the housing sector, regularly involving landlords, stakeholders, homeowners, tenants and residents.
We are used to utilising a range of approaches to conduct research with tenants and residents. Depending on the project in question, we have the following in-house resources which we can call on our:
- In-house telephone research unit (specialist teams of consumer and B2B interviewers as well as those experienced in carrying out research with tenants and vulnerable audiences).
- National field team with vast experience of managing face to face interviewing and self completion and postal surveys in housing and residential market research.
- Expert qualitative researchers who have the expertise to investigate the most challenging subjects through focus groups, depth interviewing, ethnography, eye-tracking.
- TotalRecall is our automated IVR Telephone Response software for call centre and customer experience measurement.
- In-house data processing unit skilled in designing highly effective surveys which provide quality insights and reduce drop-out and respondent fatigue.
Latest Housing Research News
For further information about our work with homeowners, landlords, tenants and details of our wide range of housing research services, then please call 0203 693 3150 or use the contact form below.