Specialising in Shopper Research and Insight
This is where it all began for us. At Vision One, we have worked with retailers - and talked with shoppers - since our inception, back in 1999. Understanding shoppers, shopping behaviours and the intricacies of decision making are at the very heart of what we do.
As a specialist UK shopper research agency, we combine our expertise and experience to provide a refreshingly deep, meaningful level of insight. We take things further than most and pioneered our own market-leading and award-winning research methods - fresh approaches that provide you with game-changing insight and a real understanding of what makes your consumers tick.
Our range of behaviour-focused shopper research techniques use customer insight to create and refine new ideas, measure customer satisfaction, track marketing performance or simply help you to truly understand your shoppers.
Working across everything from FMCG to technology, we work with both disruptor and challenger brands. Our shopper insight gives you the foundation you need to develop a real and deep understanding of how your customers think and feel about your product or service. Wondering what to expect? It can be eye-opening and exciting - inspiring new ideas, confident decision making and real growth.
Why Shopper Research?
- Provides the key strategic insight you need to fast forward your brand
- Helps you understand the moment of truth and what drives buying decisions
- Identifies customer segments for targeting and optimising your marketing strategy
- It helps you to understand how well your packaging is working and why (alongside your competitors, or stand alone)
- Insight allows you to adapt, evolve and anticipate - it ensures you stay ahead of your competitors
- It helps you to make the right strategic decisions so you can adapt, evolve and thrive
Shopper Insight Studies
Having worked with hundreds of brands across a range of markets, some of our shopper insight projects include;
Above and Beyond
Helping Land Rover develop and optimise their advertising and communications
Exploring Hairdressers knowledge and opinions of L’Oreal Professional
Journey To Better Health
Optimising packaging and brand communications for a healthier future
It’s A Banker
High value B2B vendor financing Customer Satisfaction Research across Europe
Creating A Buzz
Investigating the customer journey and visitor Profiling Research
Baking For Success
Fresh insights into packaging design and messaging for the world’s largest Brioche brand