Vision One is one of the UK’s fastest growing strategic insight agencies, specialising in consumer and business research with offices in Liverpool, Birmingham and London. We have a couple of openings for a Research Executive or Research Manager in our Liverpool office.
As a researcher at Vision One you’ll be joining us at an exciting time, employing the most creative and exciting tools and methodologies in traditional research, neuroscience and behavioural economics to really go the extra mile for our clients.
You will work alongside our team and our highly experienced directors to continuously improve our product and service offering. You should have a genuine interest in both the operational and logistical side of research but also enjoy working closely (& wowing) our clients. The role is likely to mean that you:
- Are the main point of contact for the client and team on projects of all sizes. We have a very strong team ethos so you will be supported as well as challenged.
- Build strong client relationships whilst providing a high-level service.
- Have the opportunity to develop specific industry knowledge and widen your qualitative and/or quantitative research skills and help develop our innovative research tools
- Carry out fieldwork and manage the process from start to finish, collaborating with both internal team and external parties.
What qualities you will need to possess…
- You will need to have a passion for understanding people and exploring new ideas and techniques.
- Ideally you will be a confident and empathetic research professional, who is driven by developing long term strategic relationships with clients.
- You’ll have a range of methodologies and techniques in your tool kit and willing to try new things and pushing the boundaries where necessary.
- Ideally, you will have an interest in and knowledge of psychology, marketing, behavioural science, business studies and neuroscience.
- You’ll have a talent for creating compelling story-telling and engaging insights and a flair for creative thinking, combined with a thorough attention to detail.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who is articulate, highly motivated and has a ‘can do’ attitude and prepared to get stuck in but also assist the rest of the team as and when called for. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. All candidates will be considered equally.
In addition to an excellent salary and package you will also have plenty of opportunity to develop you a career and abilities in a working environment which is guaranteed to challenge and stimulate. To apply please send your CV to Recruitment At Vision One: [email protected].