We're on the lookout for exciting new staff to fill the position of Research Executive in our Liverpool Office. We're one of the UK's fasted growing agencies with offices across the UK, specialising in consumer, brand and business research with both Qualitative and Quantitative capability.
As a Research Executive you'll be joining us at a very exciting time for the business, with our team growing vastly and employing new creative and exciting tools towards each methodology inside of traditional research, neuroscience and behavioural economics to go the extra mile to wow our clients.
Working in partnership with our team and alongside our highly experienced directors to provide our clients with outstanding reports and continuously improve our product and service offering. You should have a genuine interest in both the operational and logistical side of research, with the role likely to contain:
- Being the main point of contact for the client and team on projects of all sizes. We have a very strong team ethos so you will be supported as well as challenged.
- Build strong client relationships whilst providing a high-level service.
- Have the opportunity to develop specific industry knowledge and widen your qualitative and/or quantitative research skills and help develop our innovative research tools
- Carry out fieldwork and manage the process from start to finish, collaborating with both internal team and external parties.
What qualities you will need to possess…
- You will need to have a passion for understanding people and exploring new ideas and techniques.
- Ideally you will be a confident and empathetic research professional, who is driven by developing long term strategic relationships with clients.
- You’ll have a range of methodologies and techniques in your tool kit and willing to try new things and pushing the boundaries where necessary.
- Ideally, you will have an interest in and knowledge of psychology, marketing, behavioural science, business studies and neuroscience.
- You’ll have a talent for creating compelling story-telling and engaging insights and a flair for creative thinking, combined with a thorough attention to detail.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who is articulate, highly motivated and has a ‘can do’ attitude and prepared to get stuck in but also assist the rest of the team as and when called for. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. All candidates will be considered equally.
In addition to an excellent salary and package you will also have plenty of opportunity to develop you a career and abilities in a working environment which is guaranteed to challenge and stimulate. To apply please send your CV to Recruitment At Vision One: [email protected].