AdProbe is based on the ground-breaking report by Les Binet and Peter Field into advertising effectiveness in their report ‘Marketing in the Era of Accountability‘. Our framework and approach to Ad Testing (aka Pre-Testing) research has been designed to help optimise advertising effectiveness and maximise ROI. (Return on investment).
Advertising is fun and arguably the most exciting and rewarding aspects of marketing. Despite all the talent, every once in a while, what might seem like the genius in the conference room, can in reality to be a bummer. There is often a massive gulf between the initial creative pitch and the actual final execution - sometimes for the better, but unfortunately sometimes for the worse.
With a mix of both established and new advertising metrics, AdProbe incorporates many new and innovative ideas that can be applied at the creative development phase right through to live testing.
Our ad testing and pre-testing research solutions include; focus groups or depth interviews for creative development stage, eye-tracking and quantitatively online or face to face surveys. Our advertising tracking also evaluate the advertising campaign on an ad-hoc or on-going basis.
AdProbe is flexible and can be used for all media types, including; TV, radio and press, digital and online.
Why Ad Testing?
- Firstly, it Ensures your advertising is optimised prior to launch
- Secondly, it helps maximise ROI and avoid expensive mistakes
- Highlights how the advertising is working and which segments are also most receptive to it
- It also Identifies issues and highlights areas where the advertising executions can be improved
- Finally, it can also be used to evaluate your own and competitor advertising
Clients Worked With
We work with many UK and international brands. Here are a few examples:
Eye On The Ball
Tracking to improve Customer Satisfaction Survey amongst opticians
Wheelin’ & Dealin’
Testing current adverts execution against its new execution
High Oven Pride
Brand health tracking for Oven Pride
AdProbe has been developed over a decade and continually evolves in order to address new media but certain elements remain the same. Some of the best advertising and ad testing research metrics include:
- Emotional Intensity - This is the ability for the advertising to develop an emotional response. For example, Vision One's 7 triggers of emotion, are Power, Passion, Alarm, Creativity, Prestige, Reassurance, Intrigue.
- Stickiness - Sticky advertising is memorable on both creative and branding levels. Stickiness is inextricably linked with involvement, relevance and creativity and is another essential ingredient in maximising performance.
- Impact and Action - The power of most advertising is also in its ability to change and improve customer disposition towards the brand. For example, to move customers down the brand funnel towards brand loyalists.
If you are interested in finding out more about AdProbe or our Ad Testing research services, then please call us on 0203 693 3150 or contact us below.