Free prize draw rules & regulations for Vision One and The Lounge
- You must be resident in mainland UK to enter our free prize draw.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP range.
- Proof of sending post/email is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- Closing date for the competition is as indicated.
- Winners will be formally notified no more than 10 days after the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we will notify the winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- The prize winners will be randomly drawn from all valid entries, and will be contacted by Vision One. Only the winners will be contacted.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on request unless specified.
- Vision One will not be liable for any damage, loss of disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
- Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Vision One reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Vision One before such person may claim their prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will keep your personal details RELATING TO THE PRIZE DRAW for a reasonable times so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. Entrants also agree to be contacted via telephone and/or email to discuss any event requirements they may have.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
- Vision One may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two set of rules, the free prize draw-specific rules take priority.
- Vision One reserve the right to cancel the free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when taking part in our prize draws and competitions.
- These rules are governed by English Law.