Position: Business Development Opportunity
Experience: Previous sales experience
At Vision One we’re always looking to expand our team of experts. Currently, we’re looking to grow our Business Development team in the North West to cope with the high demand for our services. We are on the lookout for a candidate who believes they can positively impact on our workplace and bring forward innovation within the exciting world of insight.
The ability to deal with clients will be a key part of the role, so any previous experience of working within client-based positions and being responsible for identifying new potential business opportunities will serve you well. We understand how sales evolve and we are always open to hearing new methods, techniques and tools to achieve success and increase our brand growth.
Who are we?
Vision One is one of the UK’s fastest-growing strategic insight agencies, specialising in consumer and business research with offices in Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds and London. We are an award-winning team, committed to the highest standards and working closely with brands to create actionable insights that help companies grow, using a wide range of methodologies to achieve this goal.
There’s no other organisation like Vision One. Joining the team, you will be making a contribution to help grow our business and ensure our clients get the best possible experience. In return, we recognise and value everyone who works with/for Vision One. You’ll have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development, along with a contributory pension, life assurance, good holiday allowance and the opportunity to work flexibly from home. It’s an exciting place to work – every research project is unique, and each enquiry brings fresh challenges.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Achieving sales and retaining clients in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Day-to-day assignment of dealing with initial enquiries
- Research into our clients and prospects
- Creation of credentials relevant to specific markets
- Creation and management of sales pipelines adhering to targets and on a weekly basis, reporting to the Business Development team and Managing Director
- Supporting pitches and attending key events
Skills and Experience
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record of achieving/ exceeding set targets is preferred but not essential
- IT competency, essential understanding of Office applications and ability to learn new innovative software
- Ability to stick to schedules and prioritise sales leads (whilst delivering on promises to prospects and customers).
- Travelling to client meetings and events
- Ability to focus and work independently or within the wider Vision One team whilst maintaining great attention to detail
- Negotiable salary & benefits dependent on experience
- Full-time position (but part-time is also an option)
- Hybrid Working
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent prospects
- Extensive training and development
- Company events & social activities.
If you are interested in applying for the Business Development job, please apply by completing the online form.
We look forward to hearing from you and how you can improve Vision One! If you want to find out more about us, you can find further information here.
We believe VIsion One should reflect and represent the full richness of human diversity in terms of background, identity, ability and circumstance. We are open to discussion of any adjustments or flexible working arrangements you may need to achieve your full potential at any stage of the process and if you are successful in gaining a position with us during employment. We promise the only thing we assess within your application is how you have demonstrated your suitability for the job, and nothing else.