Earlier this year, Vision One achieved the international quality standard ISO 20252 : 2012 making us one of around 100 research companies worldwide to achieve this essential quality standard.
Whilst we have been MRS Company Partners for many years, adhering to both the MRS Code of Conduct and all important data protection requirements, we have now introduced a Research Process Management System in line with ISO 20252 : 2012.
After just a few months we have made significant changes and improvements within our business, so we thought you would be interested to know what this really means for you. We’ve outlined seven ways in which this standard will benefit you and provide the reassurances you seek.
- Firstly, it offers you the assurance of working with a company which is recognised on a world platform.
- It means we work in even closer partnership with our clients to ensure a seamless service and that these services meet the agreed requirements and deliverables.
- It means a high-quality service is instilled in everything we do, ensuring a more effective and reliable delivery of our services - which also increases traceability across the whole organisation.
- It provides the reassurance that our company management and research processes are externally audited. (Unfortunately, there are still research providers out there who interview imaginary respondents!).
- It gives extra protection of respondent privacy.
- We also apply the rigours of this standard to our partners who have to meet our ISO 20252 : 2012 quality standards in order to work for us/you.
- We continuously invest in training, to ensure our knowledge is always expanding and to encourage a culture that promotes high quality performance amongst all our staff.
We hope you agree that all these steps will help guarantee that your research is of the highest standards. This ongoing commitment to quality is already reaping rewards for us and helps to explain why Vision One have been voted finalists for The Drum’s ‘UK’s Best Research Agencies’ for the third year running!
If you haven’t heard of the The Drum Recommends Awards, it was previously known as RAR+ (the UK’s most respected marketing agency review site which includes over a thousand marketing and research companies worldwide).
These marketing and market research company awards are one of a kind in the industry - where clients essentially determine who wins. It is totally impartial and winning can only be achieved through the high levels of client satisfaction which are independently captured by The Drum.
Alex Brown is our Quality Manager so if you have any questions or require more information about our quality standards then email [email protected]