This year’s Northern Marketing Awards represents many of the region’s finest marketing talent, who came together at a sell-out Hilton Deansgate in Manchester on the 14th November 2018.
Vision One enjoy working with many of the region’s brands and marketing agencies and are delighted to help sponsor the event for the third time. Dressed to impress, Duncan Swan (Director of Insight), accompanied with our Managing Director Tony Lewis, was delighted to present R.O.Eye & Steinhoff the Best Use of Research or Insight Award – for their entry titled ‘Using insight to Drive Strategy‘.
In addition to congratulating the winners, we would also like to give a special mention to the other agencies shortlisted and nominated for the award. These included;
- Democracy and Carwow PR – A real driving force
- Driven & Feel Good Drinks – Liberation Feels Good
- Plinkfizz – Crystal Careers Recruitment Campaign
- Savvy Marketing – Pernod Ricard Dark Nights
- Stein IAS and Ingredion – You are What You Eat
- Wienerberger Ltd & XSEM – Your Event with an Edge
We would also like to say a big ‘Thank You’ to Prolific North and Don’t Panic for putting on such a great night, this was hosted by Radio5 presenters Chris Warburton and Sam Walker with over 450 people attending the event.
To see the rest of the winners and runners up, check out the Prolific North page.