Position: Research/Senior Research Manager
Location: Liverpool, Birmingham, London & Leeds
Vision One is one of the UK’s fastest-growing strategic insight agencies, specialising in consumer and business research with offices in Liverpool, Birmingham, London & Leeds and we are looking for talented people to join our UK team.
We are currently looking for a Research Manager or a Senior Research Manager to join the award-winning Vision One team. You’ll be employing some of the most creative and exciting tools and methodologies in traditional research, neuroscience and behavioural economics to really go the extra mile for our clients. The role will be hybrid working, with the ability to work from home and the office, depending on COVID restrictions. We are also open to full-time or part-time work, depending on your preferences.
You will work alongside our team and our highly experienced directors to continuously improve our product and service offering. You should have a genuine interest in both the operational and logistical side of research and enjoy working closely with (& wowing) clients. This insight management role is likely to mean that you:
- Are the main point of contact for the client and team on projects of all sizes. We have a very strong team ethos so you will be supported and challenged.
- Build strong client relationships whilst providing high-level service and commitment to our clients.
- Have the opportunity to develop specific industry knowledge and widen your qualitative and/or quantitative research skills and help develop our innovative research tools.
- Manage projects from start to finish, collaborating with both the internal team and external parties.
- Ideally, have both qualitative and quantitative research experience
- You must be passionate about understanding people and exploring new ideas and techniques.
- You will be confident and empathetic, driven by developing long-term strategic client relationships.
- You’ll have a range of methodologies and techniques in your toolkit and are willing to try new things and push the boundaries where necessary.
- Ideally, you will have an interest in and knowledge of psychology, marketing, behavioural science, business studies and/or neuroscience.
- You’ll have a talent for creating compelling story-telling and engaging insights and a flair for creative thinking combined with thorough attention to detail.
What you need to do:
We ideally want someone articulate, highly motivated with a can-do attitude, who’s prepared to get stuck in whilst assisting the rest of the team when needed. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community; all candidates will be considered equally.
In addition to an excellent salary and package, you will also have plenty of opportunities to develop your career and abilities in a working environment which is guaranteed to challenge and stimulate. The salary is negotiable. To apply, complete the form below.