Research Managers Job London
Looking for a new challenge to work inside a fast paced research role? Vision One is one of the UK’s fastest growing strategic insight agencies with expertise covering consumer and business research. With locations across the UK including Liverpool and Birmingham, our London Team are expanding and have an opening for a Research Manager.
Your role as the researcher at Vision One will be employing the most creative and exciting tools and methodologies in traditional research, neuroscience and behavioural economics to really go the extra mile for our clients. You would be joining Vision One at an exciting time, working alongside our team of highly experienced directors and research executives to continuously improve our products and services. Your genuine interest in both the operational and logistical side of the research is key, with client satisfaction vital (we love to wow our clients). Your role is likely to contain:
- Being the main point of contact for the client and team on projects of all sizes. We have a very strong team ethos so you will be supported as well as challenged.
- Build strong client relationships whilst providing a high-level service.
- Have the opportunity to develop specific industry knowledge and widen your qualitative research skills and help develop our innovative research tools
- Carry out fieldwork and manage the process from start to finish, collaborating with both internal team and external parties.
- A passion for understanding people and exploring new ideas and techniques.
- Conducting confident and empathetic research professional, being driven by developing long term strategic relationships with our clients.
- A wide range of methodologies and techniques in your tool kit and willing to try new things and pushing the boundaries where necessary.
- Ideally, you will have an interest in and knowledge of psychology, marketing, behavioural science, business studies and neuroscience.
- You’ll have a talent for creating compelling story-telling and engaging insights and a flair for creative thinking, combined with a thorough attention to detail.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who is articulate, highly motivated and has a ‘can do’ attitude and prepared to get stuck in but also assist the rest of the team as and when called for. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. All candidates will be considered equally.
In addition to an excellent salary and package you will also have plenty of opportunity to develop you a career and abilities in a working environment which is guaranteed to challenge and stimulate. To apply please fill out the form below.