European and Global Research
International market research is a great way of uncovering both business and consumer habits or trends overseas.
As the world shrinks, more and more companies are embracing the opportunities that international markets offer, the need for high quality international market research has dramatically increased over the past decade.
Vision One serves a multitude of consumer and business-to-business (B2B) companies in various industries, including:
- Business services (B2B)
- Food and drink (including; Fresh produce, Packaged goods)
- Information Technology (including; Telecommunications, Web design, Software)
Clients Worked With
Our international clientele includes some of the biggest brands around the world, below is a small sample of the brilliant brands we work with on a day to day basis.
Exploring European attitudes towards the Brand and optimising in-store environment
cold sore Packaging & Concept Test In Hong Kong & China
It’s A Banker
High value B2B vendor financing Customer Satisfaction Research across Europe
A Girls Best Friend
Understanding the high end jewellery purchaser across the globe
International Research into Food & Drink products across the globe
For The Curious
Inspired Brand Tracking for one of the UKs fastest growing travel brands
Our global reach includes over 300 countries and 30 languages:
- 20 Countries in Western Europe
- 10 Countries in Eastern Europe and Russia
- 28 Countries in North America including the Caribbean
- 14 Countries in the Pacific area including China
- 10 Countries in South America
- 26 Countries in Africa and the Middle East
- 7 Countries in Asia including India
If we haven't listed your country don't fear! You can simply get in touch with us using the contact us button below to talk about your research needs and we can get back to you regarding the accessibility we have with your target audience.
Related International News
To find out more about our International Market Research please use the contact us form below, or give us a call on 0203 693 3150 and one of our members of staff will be able to help you.